Labels

Monday, January 30, 2012

Duff and GNR rock it.


Pretty cool to see Duff join Axl on stage for last night's Guns N' Roses show in Seattle. Perhaps it wasn't that surprising since his current band Loaded opened the show - which for those in attendance, it probably made a jam seem like a lock. Duff's appearance might suggest (or it might not) that we'll see him on stage with Axl at the Rock Hall inductions at the very least.

He addressed that subject in his latest column for the Seattle Weekly:

    I've done my best to avoid doing any interviews that pertain to our induction, and maybe this column will serve as all I really need to say for now. I am a grown-up now, and hope that we can achieve some grace and class when that ceremony comes. But in the end, I am only responsible for myself.

Tickets for the induction ceremonies (happening next April here in Cleveland) went on sale this morning and sold out (of course) in minutes. For those lucky enough to snag tickets, it should be a good night. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens with GNR and I'll also enjoy seeing Rod Stewart participate in the Faces/Small Faces induction (among many other things).

No comments:

Post a Comment